LSG- Mi-light 4-Zone Remote Control RGBW RF 2.4G
- Remote power supply: 2 x AAA battery (not included)
- Telecontrol distance:30 meters
- Remote : With the technology of the 2.4G high frequency wireless remote control, it has the characteristics of low power consumption, long distance transmission, and strong anti-interference ability, high speed telecommunications, etc. The remote looks fashionable and elegant, with simple and practical functions of color changing and brightness dimming, the capacitive touch screen design makes the remote easy to use
- Programs: 9Kinds
Program 1 (RGBW Fade In Fade out)
This program fades in and fades out the color red, green, blue and white one after another.
Program 2 (Color Flash)
In this program, red, green, blue, white purple flashes to change.
Program 3 (Disco)
Different colors strobe and flash to change.
Program 4 (Red color Ramp up and Flash)
In this program, red color brightnes from 0% - 100% and shuts down, then flashes three times.
Program 5 (Green color Ramp up and Flash)
In this program, green color brightens from 0% - 100% and shuts down, then flashes three times.
Program 6 (Blue color Ramp up and Flash)
In this program, blue color brightens from 0% - 100% and shuts down, then flashes three times.
Program 7 (Color Change + Flash)
Here several colors fade into each other and then flash randomly.
Program 8 (Fade in and Fade out)
Here different colors fade into each other.
Program 9 (Strobe White)
- To dim all RGBW lights at once or change the color，first press "Master ON".To do this with individual lights,first press"Zone ON".Secondly,choose the brightness according to the color ring or brightness ring.
Linking new lights to the remote controls: 1. Choose which zone you want to assign the light (1 to 4)
2. Switch off the main power supply of the light in the selected zone with the main switch or pull the plug from the socket.
3. Now switch on the light again and within 3 seconds shortly press one of the 'zone on' buttons one time on the remote control.
4.when this link operation is successful, the light slowly blinks 3 times on and off.
Unlinking the lights: 1. check via the remote control to see which zone (1 to 4) is already linked to a light.
2. Switch off the main power supply of the light with the main switch or pull the plug from the socket.
3 Now switch on the light again and within 3 seconds press 5 times quickly and shortly on one of the 'zone on' buttons which you want to link.
4. When this unlink operation is successful, the light quickly blinks 6 times on and off.
- Grouping of several lights : You can add an endless numbers of lights to a zone on the 4 channel remote by linking the lights to different zones. This way you are completely flexible in creating different group combinations. below you can see some grouping examples.
- RGBW LED size: about 12 x 6 cm
- Easy and Convenient to use
- working voltage:DC12V-24V
- Remote distance:20-30m
- Radio frequency:2.4G
- Power supply:DC5V, 500mA
- 1 X Remote Controller
- 1X LED RGB RGBW WW/CW Single Color WIFI Controller
- 1 x User Manual